Welcome to MY FAMILY - Blog

This will be a work in progress - hope everyone can check in often. Nothing terribly exciting happens around here - just work, family and what little sleep we get. Nice to know that we can keep in touch in another way - gotta love modern technology!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Cranky Day











Ok I really do love my days off but being home with 2 sick, cranky kids is not all its cut out to be! Add the wind and allergies on top of it and this mom is ready to crawl in bed and pull the covers over her head. There were a few moments of contented play in between "boogies" - please let them both be well soon!

Top photo is my sweater I started when I was pregnant with Addi.....finally done 3 1/2 years later and just in time for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment