Welcome to MY FAMILY - Blog
This will be a work in progress - hope everyone can check in often. Nothing terribly exciting happens around here - just work, family and what little sleep we get. Nice to know that we can keep in touch in another way - gotta love modern technology!
Friday, July 23, 2010
Happy Birthday to me....
So I have been wanting to do a self portrait for a long time, why I don't know, maybe just to show off the power of photoshop? I was going to show before and after shots, but I just can't. Not thrilled about the after and the before was downright frightening! So here I am, in pajamas, no makeup - all 42 years of me. Can't believe where life has taken me - wife, mother, nurse, and now photographer. So amazed at how things turn out - definately not what I had planned but I wouldn't change a thing!
