Welcome to MY FAMILY - Blog

This will be a work in progress - hope everyone can check in often. Nothing terribly exciting happens around here - just work, family and what little sleep we get. Nice to know that we can keep in touch in another way - gotta love modern technology!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

All about Addi


Had to try these out in black and white. This is "mink" from the software I bought for Christmas. Really enjoying using the additional software. I think it makes a huge difference and really speeds up the editing process...well, in theory it does. Have so many gadgets that I would love to get - never ends. Making lots of hats - will have to post a few pictures so you can see them. The newborn hand knitted hat market is very big...people sell them online for around $30 - takes me about an hour to make one. Not sure I want to venture into yet another small business but it is tempting sometimes. Hope everyone is doing well. Miss and love you all.