Welcome to MY FAMILY - Blog

This will be a work in progress - hope everyone can check in often. Nothing terribly exciting happens around here - just work, family and what little sleep we get. Nice to know that we can keep in touch in another way - gotta love modern technology!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just Cuzzz


Have to work tonight so thought I would throw up a few more pics before I go. Bry is driving this jeep all over the yard - often with Addi sitting on the back. He really steers well - kind of frightening. Today I was putting things away and he comes out naked and covered with ink - I asked Addi if she did that and she told me "no, bry did it to himself." I lifted his shirt and in very legible letters it said "Addi" across his belly. Some one is spending alot of time in her room lately.