Welcome to MY FAMILY - Blog

This will be a work in progress - hope everyone can check in often. Nothing terribly exciting happens around here - just work, family and what little sleep we get. Nice to know that we can keep in touch in another way - gotta love modern technology!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

At the square...



It is rodeo time again - this year went by so fast....and my dear friend Kirsten is here with the rodeo. Yesterday we had a picnic lunch in the square. Kids were not being as agreeable as I would have liked but that seems to be the norm these days. I am a tired momma...looking forward to this "phase" being over. I know they grow up all too quickly but some days it just doesn't seem like it can come fast enough! I do love their little faces though :)