Welcome to MY FAMILY - Blog
This will be a work in progress - hope everyone can check in often. Nothing terribly exciting happens around here - just work, family and what little sleep we get. Nice to know that we can keep in touch in another way - gotta love modern technology!
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Happy Birthday to ME!!!
Sooooo it is my birthday, again. My goodness they seem to come around quick these days. Can't believe how old I am getting and feeling. Well that is just the way life goes I suppose. Last night we played around with the camera. I saw a picture in a Vogue magazine of Stella McCartney holding her daughter in an English garden - it was black and white and beautiful. Have always wanted to do a similar version - although I am not nearly as stunning as Stella - I like the picture. My baby girl won't be little like this for too much longer. Today we are just going to have some fun family time - gun store, yarn store, maybe some sushi and birthday cake! Have a great day!


