Welcome to MY FAMILY - Blog

This will be a work in progress - hope everyone can check in often. Nothing terribly exciting happens around here - just work, family and what little sleep we get. Nice to know that we can keep in touch in another way - gotta love modern technology!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Stuff

Tonight was Fathers' Night at Addisons' preschool and the theme was "Cowpokes!" Boy was Tim excited for that - he wore his Dallas Cowboy t-shirt as that is as close as he gets to cowboy attire! I made alittle bandana dress for Addi - not expecting it to be that big on her - always forget how tiny she is. Took Bry for a walk after they left...using my new, new lens....since the last lens I ordered was the wrong one and I had to send it back. So now I have the right new lens! Bry was less then cooperative but such is life :)