Welcome to MY FAMILY - Blog

This will be a work in progress - hope everyone can check in often. Nothing terribly exciting happens around here - just work, family and what little sleep we get. Nice to know that we can keep in touch in another way - gotta love modern technology!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer Stuff

Busy week we have had...Caroline arrived last Saturday night and seems like we have been non stop ever since then. Just returned home from an overnight in Phoenix - swimming and shopping - getting everything ready for Addison's first day of school tomorrow. They wear uniforms so I will be sure and take a few pictures as she heads out the door.

Haven't really done much with the new camera except read the manual - trying to get used to all the buttons being in different places. This photo of caroline and addi is with the new camera. I like the color - think it is going to be wonderful once I get the hang of it!
  These next two are with the old camera. Carolines first day with us and Addison swimming at the pool in Phoenix.