Welcome to MY FAMILY - Blog

This will be a work in progress - hope everyone can check in often. Nothing terribly exciting happens around here - just work, family and what little sleep we get. Nice to know that we can keep in touch in another way - gotta love modern technology!

Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer Update

Summer continues with swimming lessons, camp and other activities. Staying busy - we were supposed to go camping this weekend and of all things I was the one who came down sick, food poisoning I think. Starting to feel better but still not much of an appetite and really tired (more so then normal), lol...
Took the kids by the studio today - still feel like I am not in control of the light in there and am getting used to my new lens still. Took a few photos and despite their mismatched clothing, got a few nice pictures.