Welcome to MY FAMILY - Blog

This will be a work in progress - hope everyone can check in often. Nothing terribly exciting happens around here - just work, family and what little sleep we get. Nice to know that we can keep in touch in another way - gotta love modern technology!

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Summer Over

Can't believe that summer is truly coming to an end. Little Addi starts first grade on Monday, not sure what Bryton and I will do with ourselves all day. Summer went by too quickly. Swim lessons ended today as well. Was so glad I grabbed a few photos of them in the pool - Bryton was actually diagnosed with swimmer's ear and therefore missed the last couple days of class. So happy I got this photo of him hanging on the pool deck - how he spent his time in class waiting for the next activity.