Welcome to MY FAMILY - Blog

This will be a work in progress - hope everyone can check in often. Nothing terribly exciting happens around here - just work, family and what little sleep we get. Nice to know that we can keep in touch in another way - gotta love modern technology!

Friday, February 21, 2014

Random

Life is so busy - just wishing for a day where I have nothing, and I mean nothing, on my agenda....sigh - don't think that is going to happen anytime soon. Starting my 4 nights in a row tonight - makes me sad just thinking about it. Not sure what I got myself into with this nursing stuff...ugg. Bought a new lens and so far am enjoying using it - need the ultimate test session with a newborn to make sure I really like it - hopefully next week :) Headed to Vegas again the first of March for my big photography convention - excited to learn some new things and shop of course :)
Will keep you posted....in the meantime - here are a couple pictures of your two favorite people.