Welcome to MY FAMILY - Blog
This will be a work in progress - hope everyone can check in often. Nothing terribly exciting happens around here - just work, family and what little sleep we get. Nice to know that we can keep in touch in another way - gotta love modern technology!
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Easter Weekend
Just alittle update...I have been busy editing a senior shoot I did last weekend. Alot of work - need to cut down on the number of pics I edit. Still don't have all that figured out. Anyway - yesterday was nice and we walked and played outside. Today is alittle dreary - cloudy, windy and definately cooler. Have an elk roast going - we will have our easter dinner tonight as I have to work the rest of the weekend and will miss the usual family festivities. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.




