Welcome to MY FAMILY - Blog

This will be a work in progress - hope everyone can check in often. Nothing terribly exciting happens around here - just work, family and what little sleep we get. Nice to know that we can keep in touch in another way - gotta love modern technology!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Warming up again...

So it was freezing cold and snowed and then today was like 70 degrees. Just can't make up its mind. Oh well - at least it was warm enough to go outside for alittle while. Took some pics - of course. Also ran errands to day and picked out my new coach sunglasses that I won in a contest on facebook - so cool cause I never win anything. So now I have two gorgeous pairs of sunglasses (my Ray Bans compliments of my friend Hilary and her husbands shop - Sunglass Emporium) and now these coach ones - so fun. I have never been so well outfitted sunglass wise.

Kids are doing good. Bry is still guarding that shoulder - can only imagine how uncomfortable he is. Poor little guy asks for Motrin. Didn't sleep well last night - think he rolls over on that side and it hurts him. Not much else new going on - just the usual colds (tim, bry and myself) and work and sleep, etc.







miss you all...