Welcome to MY FAMILY - Blog

This will be a work in progress - hope everyone can check in often. Nothing terribly exciting happens around here - just work, family and what little sleep we get. Nice to know that we can keep in touch in another way - gotta love modern technology!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Photo shoot

Just thought I would let you see some pictures from a session I did earlier this week. This is Jacob (the son of one of Tims good friends - was a groomsman in our wedding) and he competes in a national competitive shooting organization. Was awarded Grand Master at the age of 15. He is one of the top ranked junior shooters in the nation and is on his way to a professional competitive shooting career. Such a nice boy too. They asked me to take some pictures for his web page and sponsors - hoping to get sponsored by Beretta soon so there may be another photo session if he gets new shirts, etc.

Also thought you would like to know that I got drawn for Elk - at least one of us will be hunting this fall :)