Welcome to MY FAMILY - Blog

This will be a work in progress - hope everyone can check in often. Nothing terribly exciting happens around here - just work, family and what little sleep we get. Nice to know that we can keep in touch in another way - gotta love modern technology!

Monday, March 4, 2013






This was a family outing to look at the potential studio space I am interested in. Tim came along for measurements and construction input and the kids were my lighting testers...it was an overcast day and I was plesaed with the amount of natural light coming. I did almost zero editing to these pictures. The walls are grey so I think we would need to repaint (and clean) but otherwise the space is pretty much move in ready. Need to do some negotiating with the owner on price to see if we can come to a mutual agreement, otherwise I will have pass.
As you can see Addison is in a ballerina phase - loves all things ballet and barbie :) She is definately my girly girl! :)